BSA Ten 1921 to 1925

BSA Ten
The BSA Ten was produced by the BSA Cycles branch of the BSA/Daimler combine at its Small Heath, Birmingham factory, from 1921 to 1925, making a possible total of  between four to five thousand. It had a 1018 c.c. air-cooled, overhead valve, Vee twin engine producing 18 b.h.p. The engine was manufactured for BSA by Hotchkiss of Coventry who was later purchased by Morris Motor, one of their other customers.  A maximum of 52 m.p.h. combined with a fuel consumption of 38 m.p.g. came at a price of £230. Note the electric starter on a 1020's economy car.
BSA Spec

                       Previous Page                               Introduction Page                                Next Page